Back from the Abyss

        Image result for person climbing out of a deep hole

Hello, anyone who might be reading this.

And if you are ... don't you have anything better to do?

This post is a work in progress, and it's basically just a place-holder.

My name, for now, is Vol-E. I used to live in Tennessee, which is the VOLunteer state, but recently moved to Georgia, so I might change this to GeorgE, or something, since my first name starts with an E.

My co-blogger is a wonderful fellow who calls himself The Urban Blabbermouth. He has many more ideas, and funnier ones, than I do.

I am doing him a favor, to make amends for the terrible, awful, stupid mistake I made yesterday. I managed to delete our entire blog, Same as it Ever Was. Long, boring story as to how that happened.

But anyway, the blog is back, so are we. Only the entirety of 8 years' worth of posts is gone.

Drop a line and let us know your thoughts.

It's good to be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fire

You sure 'bout that?

RedSkins PigSkins